Protection of personal data according to the LOPD
LANGUAGE ZONE ACADEMY, in application of current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, informs about the personal data that is collected through the forms on the Website:
The purpose of the collection and automated processing of personal data is to maintain the business relationship and carry out information, training, advice and other activities related to the website.
These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of fulfilling the aforementioned purpose.
LANGUAGE ZONE ACADEMY, adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation thereof.
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be carried out by the user himself through email to: email@example.com or at the address: Plaza de las Naciones nº 10 in Mairena del Aljarafe (Seville).
We do not undertake to execute all these rights within the established maximum legal term of 10 business days.
- Access. The right of access is the right of the affected person to obtain information on whether their own personal data is being processed, the purpose of the processing that, where appropriate, is being carried out, as well as the information available on the origin of said data. data and the communications made or planned thereof.
- Rectification. The right of rectification consists in the fact that the interested party may request that the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete be modified.
- Cancellation. This is the right of the data subject to have data that turns out to be inappropriate or excessive be deleted and is closely related to the so-called “right to be forgotten” (see below).
- Opposition. The right of opposition refers to the right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it in the cases in which their consent for the treatment is not necessary, in the case of prospecting files commercial or that have the purpose of adopting decisions related to the interested party and based solely on the automated processing of their data.
- Portability and not limitation of treatment. This right consists in that you can ask us for your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, provided it is technically possible to satisfy your request. This means that you can ask us for your data in common office formats such as Excel or CSV, for example.
- Right to be forgotten. The right to be forgotten is a new concept of the RGPD that is somewhat more complex and affects, above all, websites that publicly expose your data, that is, websites such as social networks and the various Google platforms.
The user declares that all the data provided by him are true and correct, and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating the changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
For what purpose will we treat your personal data?
At LANGUAGE ZONE ACADEMY, we will treat your personal data collected through the Website:
www.languagezoneacademy.com, with the following purposes:
1. In the case of contracting the goods and services offered through the website to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
2. Sending information requested through the forms on the website.
3. Send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of
LANGUAGE ZONE ACADEMY and the sector.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
For how long is the personal data collected kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities may arise for the services provided.
The treatment of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
1. The request for information and / or the contracting of the services of LANGUAGEZONEACADEMY.COM whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or do so in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to meet your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside LANGUAGE ZONE ACADEMY except legal obligation.
Due to the nature of this activity, the personal data of this website is stored on the web servers hosted by 1 & 1.
Next, we refer you to the respective privacy policies of 1 & 1 Ionos:
Data retention in accordance with the LSSI
LANGUAGE ZONE ACADEMY informs that, as a data hosting service provider and by virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), it retains for a maximum period of 12 months the essential information to identify the origin of the data hosted and the moment in which the provision of the service began. The retention of these data does not affect the secrecy of communications and they may only be used in the framework of a criminal investigation or for the safeguarding of public safety, making themselves available to the judges and / or courts or the Ministry that so requires. .
The communication of data to the Forces and Bodies of the State will be made by virtue of the provisions of the regulations on personal data protection.
Intellectual property rights LANGUAGE ZONE ACADEMY
LANGUAGE ZONE ACADEMY is the owner of all copyright, intellectual property, industrial, “know how” and any other rights related to the contents of the website www.languagezoneacademy.com and the services offered therein, as well as the programs necessary for its implementation and related information.
The reproduction, publication and / or non-strictly private use of the contents, total or partial, of the website www.languagezoneacademy.com without prior written consent is not allowed.
Intellectual property of the software
The user must respect the third-party programs made available by LANGUAGE ZONE ACADEMY even if they are free and / or publicly available.
LANGUAGE ZONE ACADEMY has the necessary exploitation rights and intellectual property of the software.
The user does not acquire any right or license for the contracted service, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technical information for monitoring the service, except for the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfillment of the contracted services and only for the duration of the same.
For any action that exceeds the fulfillment of the contract, the user will need written authorization from
LANGUAGE ZONE ACADEMY, the user being prohibited from accessing, modifying, viewing the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by LANGUAGE ZONE ACADEMY, assuming civil and criminal liability derived from any incident that may occur in the servers and security systems as a consequence direct from negligent or malicious action on your part.
In application of the LSSI. LANGUAGE ZONE ACADEMY will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent electronic means of communication that have not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients of the same.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, LANGUAGE ZONE ACADEMY is authorized to send commercial communications regarding products or services
that are similar to those that were initially contracted with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving her identity, may request that no more commercial information be sent to her through the Customer Service channels.