The property of this website www.languagezoneacademy.com, (hereinafter Website) is held by: Jennifer C. Osborn, with tax ID number NIF 53772260P, under the name of LANGUAGE ZONE ACADEMY and whose contact information is:
• Address: Plaza de las Naciones 10, Mairena del Aljarafe (Seville)
• Country: Spain
• Contact email: email@example.com
• Website: https://languagezoneacademy.com
• Contact telephone: (+34) 955 60 09 68 / (+34) 640 66 05 99
This document (as well as any other document mentioned here) regulates the conditions governing the use of this Website (www.languagezoneacademy.com) and the purchase or acquisition of products and / or services in it (in below, Conditions).
For the purposes of these Conditions, it is understood that the activity that LANGUAGE ZONE ACADEMY develops through the Website comprises:
• Language Academy: Online language training.
By using this Website or by making and / or requesting the acquisition of a product and / or service through it, the User agrees to be bound by these Conditions and by all of the aforementioned, therefore, if you are not in agreement with all of this, you should not use this Website.
Likewise, it is reported that these Conditions could be modified. The User is responsible for consulting them each time he accesses, browses and / or uses the Website, since those that are in force at the time the purchase of products and / or services are requested will be applicable.
For all questions that the User may have in relation to the Conditions, they can contact the owner using the contact details provided above or, where appropriate, using the contact form.
The “Company” shall mean Language Zone Academy. The ‘Client’ will mean the person in whose name the reservation is made and will include the person or persons in whose name the reservation is made. The ‘Student’ will mean the person who participates in the course.
Students must be 16 years or older and must complete an online placement test to confirm their language level. If any student attending our courses is under 18 years old, they must inform us by email at the time of their reservation.
- Price of the courses
The price of the course includes VAT, unless otherwise indicated.
- Booking and payment
a) No contract is made between the Company and the Client and no reservation is valid until the Company has issued a confirmation invoice of the course by email (an email acknowledging receipt of payment or order does not constitute a confirmation invoice of the course). The Company will issue the course confirmation approximately one week before the course start date.
b) During the reservation process, we provide dollars, euros and any other exchange rate only as a guide. We will always accept payment in euros and the amount charged will depend on the exact exchange rate at the time of payment.
- Booking costs
We do not charge reservation fees.
- Cancellation and refunds
In the event that a Client wishes to cancel their course, they must notify the Company as soon as possible in writing. Cancellations by phone will not be accepted. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your course. The following terms apply:
- All refund and postponement requests must be made at least ten (10 days) before the start date of the booked course.
- Refund requests made up to ten (10) days prior to the course start date will be eligible for a full refund minus a € 30 administration fee. Alternatively, you can postpone your reservation to a later start date without any deductions for administration fees.
- Refund requests made ten (10) days or less prior to the course start date cannot be accepted – no refunds are available and you will no longer be able to transfer your reservation to a later start date.
- No refunds are available for non-attendance.
- If the Client wishes to postpone a class, they must notify the Company by sending an email to info@languagezoneacademy no later that 72 hours prior to the day and time of the said class. We will find another suitable day/time for the class. There is a maximum of three postponed classes in a month. After three postponed classes, the Client cannot longer use this option and non-attendance will not be refunded.
In the event that the Company is unable to run a course, or make suitable alternative arrangements under the Minimum Number of Students policy, the Client will be entitled to a full refund, including credit card fees. Refunds will be processed within 5-10 business days of notification of the refund, depending on your bank.
- Changes by the company
Changes to Courses are not confirmed until the course confirmation email has been sent. The company can change course offering, dates, times, before course confirmations are issued.
b. The company will make every effort to provide the arrangements that have been confirmed, but should reserve the right to modify or cancel any course should unforeseen circumstances arise. This includes, but is not limited to, providing a teacher for coverage for teacher illness or absence, canceling a lesson and offering an alternative date, postponing the course for a week, offering suitable alternative placements or levels. If a force majeure occurs while a course is in progress, the company will try to make reasonable alternative arrangements.
- Responsibility of the company
The Company accepts responsibility for ensuring that all parts of the course are delivered as described and that all services are at a reasonable standard. However, the Company will not be responsible for the failure or improper performance of these services when such failure or improper performance is attributable to:
- Customer’s fault.
- Unpredictable or unavoidable actions of an unconnected third party.
- Unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the Company, including force majeure.
- WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS AND NOTIFICATIONS
By using this Website, the User accepts that most of the communications with LANGUAGE ZONE ACADEMY are electronic (email or notices published on the Website). For contractual purposes, the User agrees to use this electronic means of communication and acknowledges that all contracts, notifications, information and other communications that LANGUAGE ZONE ACADEMY sends electronically comply with the legal requirements of being in writing. This condition will not affect the rights recognized by law to the User.The User can send notifications and / or communicate through the contact information provided in these Conditions and, where appropriate, through the contact spaces on the Website. Likewise, unless otherwise stipulated, you can contact and / or notify the User by email or at the postal address provided.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the content of this website, understood as, merely indicative and without limitation, the texts, photographs, graphic elements, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisuals o The sound content, as well as its design graphics and source codes (hereinafter the “Contents”), are the intellectual and industrial property of Language Zone Academy or third parties. It is not possible to consider assigned to the Users any of the exploitation rights recognized in the current legislation on intellectual and industrial property, except those strictly necessary for the use of the website.
All trademarks, brand names or distinctive signs are the registered property of Language Zone Academy or third parties. It will not be understood that access to the website attributes any right to said trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
Users are expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, disseminating, making available, extracting, reusing, forwarding or using in any way, by any means or procedure, any part of the aforementioned content, except in cases where This is legally permitted or has been authorized by the registered owner of the corresponding rights.
Users may view and obtain a temporary private copy of the Contents for their exclusive personal and private use in their computer systems (software and hardware), provided that it is not carried out for the purpose of carrying out commercial or professional activities. The user must refrain from obtaining, or attempting to obtain, the Contents by any means or procedure other than those provided or indicated for that purpose in each case or those usually used on the Internet (provided that the latter do not pose any risk of damage to the website or the inability to access it). Users must respect at all times all intellectual and industrial property rights that affect the website or the registered rights of Language Zone Academy or third parties.
Hyperlinks and Linked Sites
a) Hyperlinks and linked sites.Users and, in general, any natural or legal person that proposes to establish a hyperlink or technical device (for example, links or buttons) that provides a connection from its site to this website (a “Hyperlink”) must obtain prior authorization by written by Language Zone Academy.
The establishment of a Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of any relationship between Language Zone Academy and the owner of the page on which the Hyperlink is established, nor does it accept it. In any case, Language Zone Academy reserves the right to prohibit or disable any Hyperlink to the website at any time, especially in cases of illegality of the activity or contents of the page in which the Hyperlink is included.
b) Linked Sites
Only for the purpose of searching and accessing information, content and services available on the Internet, this website may make available to Users certain hyperlinks or technical devices (for example, links or buttons) that provide a connection that allows access to sites or Internet portals owned or managed by third parties (“Linked Sites”).
This website does not offer or put on the market, either by itself or through third parties, the information, content and services available on the Linked Sites, nor does it endorse, monitor or control in any way the content and services and any other material of any other type present in it. Therefore, users assume sole and exclusive responsibility for browsing these pages.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- People who use this website do so at their own risk. Language Zone Academy does not accept any responsibility for errors or omissions that may affect the content of this website or other pages that may be accessed through it.
- Language Zone Academy will not be held liable for any damage arising from the use of the website, or for any action taken on the basis of the information provided therein.
- Language Zone Academy does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that may damage or alter the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the Users. Consequently, Language Zone Academy will not accept any responsibility for the damages that such elements may cause to Users or third parties.
- Language Zone Academy undertakes to not provide misleading advertising through this medium. For these purposes, formal or numerical errors that may be found in the contents of the different sections of the website as a result of incomplete or defective maintenance and / or updating of the information contained in these sections will not be considered, therefore. as misleading advertising. As a consequence of the provisions contained in this section, Language Zone Academy undertakes to correct said error as soon as it becomes aware of it.
- Users will be solely and exclusively responsible for their use of the website and its contents and Language Zone Academy will not be considered responsible for any use of the website contrary to the regulations that may be applicable at any time. When illegal activities or breaches of these Terms and Conditions are observed, we reserve the right to deny Users access to the website or any part of it, without any prior notice requirement.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Conditions and any document to which express reference is made in these constitute the entire agreement between the User and Language Zone Academy in relation to the object of sale and replace any other agreement, agreement or previous promise agreed verbally or in writing by the same parts.
The User and Language Zone Academy acknowledge having consented to the conclusion of a contract without having relied on any statement or promise made by the other party, except for what is expressly mentioned in these Conditions.
- DATA PROTECTION
The information or personal data that the User provides to Language Zone Academy in the course of a transaction on the Website will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the data protection policies (Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use). By accessing, browsing and / or using the Website, the User consents to the processing of said information and data and declares that all the information or data provided are true.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Access, navigation and / or use of this Website and product purchase contracts through it will be governed by Spanish law. Any controversy, problem or disagreement that arises or is related to the access, navigation and / or use of the Website, or with the interpretation and execution of these Conditions, or with the sales contracts between Language Zone Academy and the User, will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals.
- COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
The User can send to Language Zone Academy their complaints, claims or any other comment they wish to make through the contact details provided at the beginning of these Conditions (General Information).
In addition, Language Zone Academy has sheets of Complaint information available to consumers and users, and which they can request from Language Zone Academy at any time, using the contact information provided at the beginning of these Conditions (General Information).Likewise, if a dispute arises from the conclusion of this contract between Language Zone Academy and the User, the User as a consumer may request an out-of-court settlement of disputes, in accordance with EU Regulation No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of May 21, 2013, on online litigation resolution in consumer matters. You can access this method through the website: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.